Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

The job is to make one simple Module “Отплатъ” – Payment (1 php file) - management of payments with paypal

and modification of the module "Fotoalbum" v1 by Al-x.

Payment is 40-100$ + Free Reward: License for DLE+SMF bridge by kaliostro (I haven't used it because i will use tws forum - 15$, if the author agrees to transfer my license.)

Requirements: You need to speak English, i don't speak russian good. If you can understand english but can't write it - it's OK.

The file is the first version of the things i need, IT WON'T BE FINAL INSTRUCTION I WILL MAKE BETTER, EXPECT SMALL CHANGES + BETTER DESCRIPTION. There is a chance to translate the instruction to russian but expect less payment...

Just use it to see what you need to do. Basicly for the Fotoalbum you will need to make it work under dle 7.2, fix bugs, remove/delete stuff and add new options to the script.

Write me your projects/modules/price etc. Expect to start working not earlier that 1 week not later than 3 weeks. I will need the module READY around 10 days after DLE 7.2 FINAL.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yc3ymdb2tw4

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...