Перейти к публикации

Can i put an IFRAME inside of my article

Рекомендованные сообщения

Sorry but i need to write in english. I have a chat installed on my server, know i dont know how integrate it with my template. I'm thinking to make a iframe inside of one article or static page but i cant do it. The file wich i want to make iframe is chat.php file. In joomla i can do it by wrapping. I liked dle demo, and i want to by a license, but i need to know how can i integate my chat page (its a .php format)

Thanks. Hope you will undertand me.

Spasibo

In version demo.php it is impossible to edit cursor files, so-as it "cursor" is coded.

You need to buy the licence to establish your liked module ;)

In version demo.php it is impossible to edit cursor files, so-as it "cursor" is coded.

You need to buy the licence to establish your liked module ;)

OK. And it will be possible in full version? Is it easy to do?

What you meen by saying cursor files? They are in inc folder?

Can i have my money back if i'll not be able manage the files after bying license.

Thank you for your futur answers.

Files placed in /inc dir are admin area files. files placed in /modules are site files, for example registration. If you buy license, you can't get money-back, as i know. Also i can't remember 100%, but i think it is forbidden to add iframe inside arcticle because of protect reasons.

it is forbidden to add iframe inside arcticle because of protect reasons.

yes!

I think i have solved the problem. I create new .tpl file, which contain my iframe code. After i make a static page and tell DLE to use that new .tpl file as template. Now its workin fine. I put my iframe in <div> and give the class to my div. I add some data to standart.css.

:)

I understand russian but i dont have russian keybord thats why i writ in english. I can write in russian but with abc alphabet its not looking good.

Spasibo.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...