Перейти к публикации

Cant use my subdomain. .htaccess problem

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello

I have installed demo version and now i cant use my subdomains. Its showing 404 page. i have chat and forum installed in that subdomains so now i cant use them. i need to type subdomain adress then /index.php for viewing. My hosting service sayd me that the prblem is htaccess file, because it is coding all index files. how can i do for bypass coding for my subdomains. My forum is vbulletin and chat is javachat, they are not using DLE at all. What will hapen if i delete htaccess file?

Thank you for any help.

Изменено пользователем aper

1. If your topic begins with a question and you need some form of assistance, the topic itself mandatory, you must specify a link to your website. If your site is on the local network and you can not provide a link to send a private message with a question in our support directly from http://dle-news.ru/, you will answer to your question in a personal manner, if the use of legal copy of the script. If you did not enter site, then your theme will be closed, and the forum account is locked.

Telepath team on holidays, but i guess you have problem with .htaccess file

• 2 недели спустя...

Try put this .htaccess file in wwwroot of your subdomain

RewriteEngine Off

Изменено пользователем Shinji

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...