Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, please help me
My problem is that after uploading the zip file, the users of my website cannot resume download on idm (internet download manager ) and links download from uploaded on dle is not a resume download ( Resume Compability ) please help me 

Изменено пользователем Mehdi
2 часа назад, Mehdi сказал:

Hello, I don't have a problem on the server side, because when I upload the file manually, I can download it directly, but when I upload it with Datalife, it cannot be downloaded directly.

This is normal for this CMS, if you want users to be able to download files directly, they need to be uploaded to the server manually (for example via FTP) and insert a direct link to the file in the article.

3 часа назад, Mehdi сказал:

Hello, I don't have a problem on the server side, because when I upload the file manually, I can download it directly, but when I upload it with Datalife, it cannot be downloaded directly.

In order to download directly, it is necessary to specify the "public" option when uploading to the server via DLE

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Создать...